Practical Answers and Reliable Solutions
RMS On-Line has been serving it’s clients since 1989 and can be found on many retailers’ approved EDI
resource lists, such as JC Penney, Nordstrom, Burlington Coat Factory, Bed Bath and Beyond and Neimans to name a few. The
RMS staff has many years of varied backgrounds in EDI, retail buying management and accounting that allow
us to provide a unique support prospective centered on the complete EDI process that few companies can provide.
The RMS EDI software is a complete EDI system that can work independent of accounting packages while also
providing free utilities that would allow users to export/import data to and from most accounting systems. In addition, should you want to research the capabilities of an integrated system, our relationship with accounting software providers such as ApparelMagic and Perfect Fit allow users to extend EDI into a completely integrated easy to use EDI accounting system.
In the constantly changing EDI industry, RMS prevails by reacting and implementing new documents upon
retailer needs. To ensure the users ease of transition with the new EDI documents, the RMS software
uses the same screens for multiple documents and in a very timely manner.
Why implement an EDI system with RMS?
• Quick setup – 24 hour turnaround
• RMS works with the retailer on behalf of vendor for setup
• RMS provides UCC128 label format free of charge
• RMS can help integrate with your accounting software
• Networked version – unlimited users
• Free sales rep setup – receives all orders free
• Remote support for ease of customer service Ø User email notifications of new data
• Group invoicing – 100’s of ASN’s/invoices populated instantly